- Winner of multiple awards and honors including *2 Latin Grammys *4 Billboards *6 Latin Billboards * Latin Billboard Song Of The Decade *Global Icon Award *2 Diamond Records *35 Platinum Records *38 Gold Records *Leading Lady of Entertainment (Latin Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences). * Horizon Award of the National Hispanic Foundation Of The Arts *TJ Martell Foundation Humanitarian Award * The Keys to Miami and Panama cities *ASCAP * SESAC *“She Rocks” Award, among others.
- The youngest composer to be inducted into the Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- Her compositions are on more than 200 albums and she has more than 40 multi-territorial singles topping the charts.
- Her song "Despacito" (co-author) holds 7 Guinness World Records.
- One of the Most Powerful Women according to People En Español and repeatedly, one of the 50 most powerful Central American Women according to Forbes Magazine.
- Founder of Puertas Abiertas Foundation and creator of the TALENPRO project, benefiting thousands of children and teenagers annually.
- Global Ambassador for Special Olympics, besides supporting multiple social causes.
AWARDS & HONORS
LA MUSA Awards LSHOF
Latin Recording Academy of Arts and Sciences
SESAC Latina Music Awards
HITS AS A SONGWRITER
TALENPRO (TALENT WITH A PURPOSE) AN OPEN DOORS FOUNDATION PROJECT, (CREATED AND DESIGNED BY ERIKA ENDER) WHICH COMBINES THROUGH AN INTERCOLLEGIATE COMPETITION, CULTURE, VALUES, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND WHOSE GRAND PRIZE IS EDUCATION HAD A GREAT GRAND FINALE ON OCTOBER 23RD. THE ARTISTS WHO PARTICIPATED WERE JOSÉ LUIS RODRÍGUEZ “EL PUMA”, LLANE, SIUDY GARRIDO AND PATRICIA MANTEROLA. THE WINNERS WERE: BEST AUDIOVISUAL CATEGORY: MIGRANT CHILDREN BEST DANCE GROUP CATEGORY: HUDEX BEST SONG CATEGORY: GRETTA GUERRERO BEST PERFORMER: DELIA PERALTA
AS SPOTIFY'S EQUAL GLOBAL AMBASSADOR FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER.
ERIKA ENDER INDUCTS
GRAMMY-WINNING AND EMMY-NOMINATED SONGWRITER, AND PRODUCER DESMOND CHILD INTO THE LATIN SONGWRITERS HALL OF FAME AT THE TENTH ANNUAL EDITION OF LA MUSA AWARDS.