- Winner of multiple awards and honors including *2 Latin GRAMMYS *4 Billboards *6 Latin Billboards *Latin Billboard Song of the Decade *Global Icon Award*2 Diamond Records *35 Platinum Records *38 Gold Records *Leading Lady of Entertainment (Latin Academy of RecordingArts & Sciences) *Horizon Award of the National Hispanic Foundation Of The Arts *TJ Martell Foundation Humanitarian Award*The Keys to Miami and Panama cities *Cultural Ambassador of Panama *Belisario Borras Condecoration (Panama)*Your Excellency in Order Dr. Ricardo J. Alfaro order in the Degree of Grand Cross (Panama) * ASCAP * SESAC*2023 Global Artist Leadership Award Of “The Orchestra Of The Americas Group”*“She Rocks” Award, among others …
- The youngest composer to be inducted into the Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- The composer with the # 1 song that has the best selling streaming and reach in worldwide history or music.
- The only Hispanic woman with a Grammy nomination for SONG OF THE YEAR; with the longest #1 in Billboard history; and with a #1 on Billboard´s Hot 100 chart with a Spanish-language song.
- Her song "Despacito" (co-author) holds 7 Guinness World Records.
- Her compositions are on more than 200 albums and she has more than 40 multi-territorial singles topping the charts.
- One of the Most Powerful Women according to People En Español and repeatedly, one of the 50 most powerful Central American Women according to Forbes Magazine.
- Founder of the Fundación Puertas Abiertas and creator of the TALENPRO project, (holder of the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for being the largest social/global development competition in the world)that annually benefits thousands of people, especially the youth and children.
- Global Ambassador for Special Olympics, besides supporting multiple social causes.
AWARDS & HONORS
LA MUSA Awards LSHOF
Latin Recording Academy of Arts and Sciences
SESAC Latina Music Awards
HITS AS A SONGWRITER
AWARDING TIM SHRIVER KENNEDY WITH THE "PURPOSE AWARD", NACHO CANO AS "TALENPRO ARTIST", AND ELENA ROSE AS "GENERATION ARTIST". IT ALSO FEATURED THE PARTICIPATION OF RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL PERSONALITIES SUCH AS DAYANARA TORRES, ADAMARI LOPEZ, OSVALDO RÍOS, RAFAEL SARDINA, GEMA LOZANO, DAVID SANTIESTEBAN, JENNIFER NEIMAN, AMONG OTHERS. WINNERS INCLUDED ROBERTO GUERRA FOR BEST AUDIOVISUAL, "CRISOL DE RAZAS" FOR BEST DANCE GROUP, CHRISTOPHER PINTO FOR BEST SONG, AND JOANET BATISTA FOR BEST PERFORMER.
ADDRESSING THE TOPIC "BUILDING A NEW FRAMEWORK OF CREATIVE THINKING THROUGH MUSIC," THIS YEAR'S FORBES POWERFUL WOMEN FORUM IS A SPACE DESIGNED TO HIGHLIGHT THE PROGRESS AND CHALLENGES THAT SOCIETY AND THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY STILL FACE IN ACHIEVING EQUALITY.
ERIKA ENDER FEATURED AS A SPECIAL GUEST ON APPLE MUSIC'S "DEEP HIDDEN MEANING" PROGRAM, HOSTED BY THE LEGENDARY NILE RODGERS.
"DEEP HIDDEN MEANING" IS A DISTINCT PROGRAM DEDICATED TO CELEBRATING RENOWNED SONGWRITERS AND DELVING INTO THE CAPTIVATING STORIES BEHIND SOME OF MUSIC'S MOST ICONIC SONGS. ERIKA ENDER TAKES HER PLACE, MAKING HISTORY AS THE FIRST LATINA TO BE INVITED.